Monday, April 7, 2008

CD12

I woke up this morning in my typical am haze, sat down to give myself my lupron, and freaked out when I saw I only gad 5 needles left. Then I realized, I only have 3 days of lupron left to give myself, because my u/s is THIS Thursday!!! Only 8 days left until transfer (providing everything goes as scheduled). From where I had to work so much last week, and so much of it nightshift (72 hours in 7 days), I had totally lost track of time. I can't believe it is right here around the corner. In some ways, I am so excited, but a very real portion of myself is dreading it. Dreading finding out the answer to whether this works or not. Dreading paying a loan payment 4 times a year for the next five years if it doesn't work. I'm just very scared.
Speaking of the 2ww, I'm wishing the best for my friend Miss. Stop over and wish her luck!
I'll let you know how Thursday goes!

1 comment:

Miss Conception said...

Wow!!! It's really coming fast! I understand what you mean about the money. It really should be the last thing we think about, but man is it expensive and hard to swallow if it doesn't work. I've been through two and have nothing to show for it. It sucks.

I will be thinking about you on Thursday and wishing you so much luck and love. It is a hard road, but I'll be right here to hold your hand the whole way. :)

Thanks for the shout out!