Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A very faint line (7dpt)

Because I am a crazy, OCD woman, I dug yesterday morning's test out of the trash when I got home from work yesterday (just in case). And swore that if I held it just right, I could maybe see the faintest of faint lines. So I took another one, and again swore I could maybe just kinda see a faint, faint line. This morning, I took another with FMU, and it's definitely there. It's faint, but there is no doubt that it is there. But it's SO faint that now I'm worried about that. The couple who donated these embryos did get pregnant with this batch, but it ended up being a chemical pregancy. What if that is what is happening for me? I know that only time will tell, but I am FREAKING out about that now. But, for now, there is a faint line. Beta in two more days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! I KNEW IT! Where is the picture of your test?? I think you need a second opinion. :)
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Miss Conception sent me your way and I just wanted to quickly congratulate you! As they say, a line is a line - just as a baby is a baby.
Amazing!

Kim said...

congrats!!! Welcome to the poas double line club!!! Best wishes for continued 2 lined sticks!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Congratulations! I'll bet that's the most beautiful line you've ever seen. :) I know it brings on a whole other set of things to worry about, but it sure is better than no line. Let us know how the beta goes. Lots of love to you and the guys!