Sunday, April 13, 2008

CD18

I had my u/s Thursday, and my uterine linging was 11mm. Dr. H assured me that was "great" but of course I came home and consulting dr. google as well. And now I'm freaked out because apparently there is something called a "triple stripe" lining that a person should have before transfer that Dr. H said nothing about. Sigh, what's a girl to do. I'm freaked about everything right now. Started my PIO's Thursday morning also, and oh my goodness does my behind hurt. I have bruises from each shot, and I feel like I have climbed 1,000,000 stair steps. I try to relax the muscle, I use the heat pad, I make my husband massage, but it still hurts. Not even so much when it goes in, but the aftermath...
Only two more day, two more days until it is out of all of our hands and into God's hands. What if it doesn't work? We've tried to limit who we told about, but most people that we work with know. How else do you take so many days off in the middle of a HUGE project at work without explaining to people why? So, if it doesn't work, how do I tell everyone? How do I live with it, knowing full well DH and I agreed that this is the last chance?
I am obsessed with this cycle. Even yesterday at the grocery store, I bought a gallon of milk with an expiration date of 4/25 and thought "by the time this milk expires, we will know if it worked." That's certifiably crazy.

1 comment:

Miss Conception said...

I know. Oh, how I know. We told a lot of people about this and now I am regretting it. However, there is nothing we can do about it now, right? So, let's just hope for good things and keep our faces to the east. We'll deal with what happens, when it happens and I'm sure we will both get through it with our heads held high.