Thursday, April 17, 2008

2dpt

Well, here I am, over 48 hours post transfer. And my transfer feels like it was 300 years ago. I'm so anxious to know if it worked or not. I had today off from work too, but I go back tomorrow. I did some very light yard work (watered some flowers and pulled some weeds), did more homework, did some light house work and a dear friend came over to visit. It has been the longest day ever. I even made a home made loaf of bread.
My boobs are still sore and this afternoon I've been sick to my stomach. What does this tell me? That PIO are a bi*ch... Seriously, it's way to early for the symptoms to be attributable to anything else. Isn't it? Oh how I hope the next week goes quickly, more so than the past 48 hours.

1 comment:

Miss Conception said...

Yes, definitely too early for pregnancy symptoms, but at least you will have a baseline of progesterone symptoms before your actual pregnancy symptoms begin...which should be soon. :)