Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Two weeks post-op

I am finally feeling 100% back to normal following this surgery, which is great because after my laparotomy it took me about 5 weeks to feel this normal. I've still been struggling with a lot of questions and emotions. I have my post-op appt on Friday and hopefully will be able to make a decision and feel more settled after that.
I ran into my hometown GYN doc today and tried to ask her opinion. She said she needs to know what my ovary and tubes looked like before she gave me any advice. So she wants me to call her this weekend and let her know.
The dogs are doing well. They are finally settling into being around each other and are actually quite playful together. I gave Parker an at home grooming over the weekend (including hair clipping). Boy do I need practice with that! But he looks even smaller without all that hair.
People send me a lot of funny emails, but this is the funniest link I have gotten in a long time. Check it out if you get some time http://youtube.com/watch?v=bKRZv6NGjdc

1 comment:

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

That's great that you're feeling physically back to yourself again and that your hometown ob/gyn is gonna give you some advise. As for the emotional part, I'm sure it has to be difficult on you. I will keep you in my prayers.

When we had our miniture poodle Cha-Cha we'd groom her at home too. It's hard work, but it saves money over time, because their fur grows so fast. In time, you'll get the hang of it.