Monday, June 11, 2007

Rinse, lather, and repeat

Well, I chickened out of calling the doctor today. For one because I'm afraid of what he will say, but also because I HATE phone tag. I would have to call the office, and leave a message for the nurse. Then the nurse would call back and I would have to give her all the questions. She would take them to the doctor, get the answers and then call me back. And if I had any follow up questions, we'd have to repeat the process. So, here's to waiting until June 22nd for my follow-up appt.

I went to work today and actually made it through the whole eight hours, so I guess I am recovering from the surgery. Now, if I could only recover mentally!

WEll, I can't have a baby, but I can have dogs! So, what did we do this weekend? Bought a new puppy, as if Jack (our ornery Jack Russell isn't enough). Here's a picture:

That black ball of fur is a minature poodle named Parker, and is the latest addition to our family. Hey, in my defense, my son is 10 and if I didn't get my maternal instincts out somewhere besides him, I would smother him!!!

1 comment:

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

I hate phone tag too. But I have a tendency of thinking of all these really good questions, waiting for my appt, then forgetting them all when I see my Dr. Gah, I hate that. So now I HAVE to write them down, or I just know I'll forget.

OMG, what a CUTE puppy! He is to precious. I just love miniture poodles. Growing up we had one, her name was Cha-Cha. She was so spoiled, and it looks like yours will be too.