Monday, June 23, 2008

6dpt

And a big fat negative on a First Response. The Pollyanna in me cries that there is still hope, but she sounds like she's crying from miles away. I am cramping something awful. Is it possible to start your period while still on PIOs and Estrace?
I don't know where we go from here. We have no frozen embryos left. So we would have to go back on the wait list. Or come up with money to finance a donor egg cycle. Or pursue adoption. Or just give the f**k up and be happy with what we have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get my first positive until 8dp5dt and it was very light when I did see it. At 12dp5dt, my beta was 271. There is still a lot to be hopeful for. Chin up, sweet girl.

2nd time mom said...

I was really glad to see this site. i am also 6dpt and im going through the same thing. i have cramping on and off and lower back pain. Only to test today and see a BFN. I am trying to stay hopefull. Seeing that your positive was 8dp5dt makes me feel a little more hopefull again. wish me luck